What better way is there to learn Spanish than in Spain itself. Add the beautiful Mediterranean region of Valencia, and you have an immersive experience that will enhance your language skills and create treasured memories. Learn more below about some of the top Spanish language schools in Valencia region. They provide the opportunity to enjoy the vibrant city of Valencia and the charming beach town of Denia. From adult classes to family programs, immersive experiences, and even online courses, find the Spanish language school that fits your needs best.
As a certified travel advisor, I can book your Spanish language classes and programs for you at any of the schools below, at no extra cost to you. Ready to learn Spanish in Spain?
Contact me today to get started.
To not miss our latest updates to this page, please subscribe to our Travel Treasures Newsletter.
Taronja Spanish Language School in Valencia
Talk about a school that makes learning Spanish fun! Located in a 19th-century building on a pedestrian street in the historic neighborhood of Valencia’s El Carmen, Taronja will stimulate and inspire you in your Spanish language journey.
Taronja is committed to being a different, fun Spanish school that puts infinite passion in everything they do. They have a very clear motto: Taronja is not a school for young people, but for people who feel young.
Inside their welcoming facilities, every corner has been carefully decorated by young Valencian artists. It is a true piece of art! The classrooms are equipped with modern, state-of-the-art technology and layouts that allow you to study in a comfortable atmosphere.
Highlights of Taronja:
- Prime location on a pedestrian street in the center of Valencia, in a beautiful 19th century building. It is surrounded by shops, cafes and restaurants. Centrally located to reach any part of Valencia.
- Equipped classrooms with latest technology and local, Valencian urban art.
- Acommodations that range from shared apartments, host families and private studios to hotels and individual apartments.
- Weekly activities to experience the local culture and practice your Spanish outside the classroom, ranging from walks to cooking classes and more.
- A variety of programs to fit all needs: Intensive Spanish Courses, Long-Term Courses, DELE & SIELE Exam, Spanish for 30+ and 50+, Spanish for School Groups, Private Courses, Online Courses, and more.
Want to discover Valencia?
Click here to learn the latest.